We are Hiring
Wisethink is a company where talented and hardworking people can fully realize their potential, and even go beyond what they think they can achieve. Please have a look at our open positions and let’s get it started!
.NET Architect /Solution Architect
- Should have good Technical Breadth with extensive experience in Microsoft technologies – ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, REST/SOAP, Web API, C#, SQL Server (Preferably latest versions).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development best practices, application blocks, toolsProficient in database schema (SPs/triggers) design, development and optimization.
- Should be able to estimate implementation efforts for small to mid-size projects and plan development tasks Good oral & written communication skills.
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies.
- At least 10+ years of experience in two or more areas of technology or application specialization including experience in architecting large solutions
- 4 to 7 years of experience in component-based solution development in Microsoft .NET
- 2 to 3 years of experience designing and developing custom SharePoint solutions
- Experience in conducting presentations to senior management
- Demonstrated expertise in technological area(s) through submission of content for internal or external publications
- Excellent internal and client-facing communications skills
- Strong understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and architectural patterns.
- Technical depth in a number of areas such as meta modelling, graphical modelling using UML, deployment technologies, data modelling, networking, security, enterprise application integration, object oriented analysis/design, iterative development and parametric modelling/estimatingstrong requirements management and design & modelling background.
- Experience in designing Canonical Data Model (CDM).
- Designing service Bus based solution based on Microsoft AppFabric.
- Well experienced in integrating external systems using REST, SOAP & XML services.
- Sound knowledge and good understanding of GIS base Software design and development
- Well Versed with GIS development like ArcObjects / MapXtreme / Openlayers or equivalent
- Well Versed with GIS SDKs for .Net (VB & C#), C++, Java
- Coding skills in standard IDE like MS Visual Studio / Net Beans / Eclipse
- Experience in Spatial RDBMS development in Oracle /SQL Server / Postgres
- Well Versed vector formats like shape , tab, kml ,gml, sdo_geometry, ESRI gdb
- Well Versed with raster formats .asc, ESRI grid, .GRD, .GRC, Geotiff
- Knowldedge of OGC compliant services WMS / WFS / WCS
- Experience in Development of GIS based web and desktop based applications and services
- Working Experience with CM tools like VSS, TFS and knowledge of Microsoft Project, MS EXCEL
- Good programming Practices & Principles
- At least 3 years of NetSuite ERP Scripting experience working on multiple consulting assignments with customers.
- Fully implement NetSuite as scoped and meets business requirements.
- Experience working with NetSuite Script Types: Client, User Event, Scheduled, Suitelet, Portlet, RESTlets.