We are Hiring
Wisethink is a company where talented and hardworking people can fully realize their potential, and even go beyond what they think they can achieve. Please have a look at our open positions and let’s get it started!
.NET Architect /Solution Architect
- Should have good Technical Breadth with extensive experience in Microsoft technologies – ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, REST/SOAP, Web API, C#, SQL Server (Preferably latest versions).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development best practices, application blocks, toolsProficient in database schema (SPs/triggers) design, development and optimization.
- Should be able to estimate implementation efforts for small to mid-size projects and plan development tasks Good oral & written communication skills.
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies.
- At least 10+ years of experience in two or more areas of technology or application specialization including experience in architecting large solutions
- 4 to 7 years of experience in component-based solution development in Microsoft .NET
- 2 to 3 years of experience designing and developing custom SharePoint solutions
- Experience in conducting presentations to senior management
- Demonstrated expertise in technological area(s) through submission of content for internal or external publications
- Excellent internal and client-facing communications skills
- Strong understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, and architectural patterns.
- Technical depth in a number of areas such as meta modelling, graphical modelling using UML, deployment technologies, data modelling, networking, security, enterprise application integration, object oriented analysis/design, iterative development and parametric modelling/estimatingstrong requirements management and design & modelling background.
- Experience in designing Canonical Data Model (CDM).
- Designing service Bus based solution based on Microsoft AppFabric.
- Well experienced in integrating external systems using REST, SOAP & XML services.
- Sound knowledge and good understanding of GIS base Software design and development
- Well Versed with GIS development like ArcObjects / MapXtreme / Openlayers or equivalent
- Well Versed with GIS SDKs for .Net (VB & C#), C++, Java
- Coding skills in standard IDE like MS Visual Studio / Net Beans / Eclipse
- Experience in Spatial RDBMS development in Oracle /SQL Server / Postgres
- Well Versed vector formats like shape , tab, kml ,gml, sdo_geometry, ESRI gdb
- Well Versed with raster formats .asc, ESRI grid, .GRD, .GRC, Geotiff
- Knowldedge of OGC compliant services WMS / WFS / WCS
- Experience in Development of GIS based web and desktop based applications and services
- Working Experience with CM tools like VSS, TFS and knowledge of Microsoft Project, MS EXCEL
- Good programming Practices & Principles
- At least 2+ year of full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience using agile methodology (preferably Scrum) and environment, Cloud-based infrastructure, and DevOps practices with experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, and testing
- Experience with developing applications that utilize XML/JSON and related technologies
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure
- Knowledge of using Amazon Web Services (AWS) APIs such as S3, RDS etc
The applicant should be familiar with working in Agile environments, building web applications which can be easily deployed, scaled, and optimized for a cloud-based DevOps environment.