What is Zoho Analytics, and how does it work?
Zoho Analytics is a self-service platform for business intelligence (BI) and analytics that aids in the proper analysis of your business data in a matter of minutes. This analytics application can also create data visualizations and provide customized reports to help you make better decisions.
Zoho Analytics can connect to a range of data sources, including files, data feeds, business apps, and cloud and on-premises applications, among its many features.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that make Zoho Analytics apart from other analytics software.
Features of Zoho Analytics
Here are some of Zoho Analytics’ top features that make it a worthwhile investment:
- Integration of data: You can gather and combine data from over 250 different sources with Zoho Analytics, including feeds, files, web URLs, databases, and business apps. You may also upload data from a number of flat files, Excel spreadsheets, text files, and NoSQL databases using the tool.
- In-depth investigation: Zoho CRM’s pre-built analytical function allows it to undertake in-depth analysis and produce the appropriate metrics. You may also use the integrated Zia tool to retrieve database query replies in the form of reports and widgets.
- Embedded Business Intelligence: You may also configure your reporting portal using Zoho Analytics’ incorporated business intelligence (BI). APIs and their adjustable design features help to make this possible.
- Visualization of Data: Zoho Analytics has visualization tools in addition to its BI functions, allowing you to create intelligent dashboards for your company needs. Data visualizations are simple to use and help business teams make precise decisions.
How easy or difficult do you find the Zoho Analytics product to use? Let’s take a look at it next.
How can I get started with Zoho Analytics?
The first step in getting started with Zoho Analytics is to create an account and configure it. Here’s how simple it is to get started with Zoho Analytics:
- Fill in your company email address and preferred account password in the appropriate sections on the Zoho Analytics website.
- To establish a Zoho account, click the “Sign Up Free” button.
Then, using the sign-in options on the Zoho Analytics site, sign in to your Zoho account. You may get started by importing data from the sources indicated on the “Getting Started” page once you’ve registered into your account.
Let’s explore what Zoho Analytics can accomplish that sets it different from other analytics solutions after the first account setup:
- Import data from a variety of file formats, including CSV, XLS, JSON, and HTML, that are stored locally or in the cloud.
- The imported data can be formatted by adding calculation fields, splitting columns, and cleaning or combining the data.
- Using the Zoho Analytics tool’s simple drag-and-drop choices, create an intuitive dashboard.
With a number of capabilities including visualizations, business intelligence, reporting, and data integration, Zoho Analytics ensures that you get the most out of your money.
WiseThink Information Solutions has assisted its customers to optimize their returns after investing in Zoho solutions as a certified partner. Here’s how you can use the Zoho CRM tool to grow your business.
Do you want to learn more about our Zoho experience? Connect with us.