Challenge they faced:
Being one of the largest IT service providers in the Republic of Botswana, SIT has an enormous number of clients. And to manage the data of their clients and avoid miscommunication proved to be a challenge for the company. The broady needed help with gathering requirements from the clients in a better way, but here’s the breakdown of their requirements –
- Identifying requirements of clients from excel sheet-based sales data to create automated workflows and save resources and time.
- Process automation of HRM for easy mapping and resource management.
- Avoid conflicting requirements from various departments – Sales team, Pricing Team, Procurement Team, Inventory Team, Human Resource, Top Level Management.
- Identifying bottlenecks, consolidated requirements, and erased data miscommunications.
First off, we provided an early prototype to our client within 10 days of project initiation.
After confirmation of the prototype, we undertook the implementation of – Elaborate workflows, Complex sharing rules, Partner portal, Mobile Integration, Sales Pipeline, Forecast Funnels, Scheduled Reports & Opportunity Reports, Sales Pipeline & Forecast, Lead Report & Source Analysis, Campaign ROI Analysis, Leave, Benefits, Compensation, Taxation, and talent overview.
All of these features were topped with business intelligence dashboards and graphical glance understanding for the ease of client.
Benefits of SIT:
Our approach and development worked for the clients and helped them in
- Cost Savings approx. US $80,000 IN 6 months.
- Automation of Strategy Consultation for Sales and HRM functions.
- Availability of Configuration, Workflow Automation, Lead Generation, Quote Framework, Custom Forms and Partner Portal
- Adaptation of Salesforce
Incorporated in July 1992
Appointed as a DELL authorized distributor for Botswana in 1994. In line with Dell’s policy to appoint one distributor per country, SIT to date, successfully continues to sell and, more importantly, support effectively the largest installation of DELL based servers, desktops and notebooks. SIT is currently a 100% citizen owned company based in Botswana.
Microsoft Gold Certified Partnerin 2006
Due to its continued endeavour for excellence and innovation on the Microsoft platform Systems & Information Technology has been awarded the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status on the Advanced Infrastructure competency in June 2006, which will significantly add value to all our customers.
The Technology we used:
We used Salesforce to help SIT in managing their client’s requirement and data in a much better way. Our experts chalked out the cloud strategy for Salesforce Implementation and integration for SIT to automate their process and manage their clients better.
What does the CEO says:
“Within the first 6 months of Salesforce CRM implementation by WiseThink, we saved $80,000. They helped us roll out the application in a very short time and worked with us for early adoption, keeping implementation under our budget. We had elaborate workflows, third-party integration, partner portal, and complex sharing rules to our CRM, but everything was integrated neatly by team WiseThink. I highly recommend them for Salesforce development work.”