Careers At WiseThink
At WiseThink. we’re always eager to meet fresh talent looking to work with a flexible organization that opens new doors of opportunities for them. We offer them meaningful work, constant support and an environment where they grow professionally as well as personally. If you’re interested in working with a like minded team and deliver extraordinary results to our clients, don’t hold back. Join WiseThink and start your professional journey with us.
What Is It Like To Work At WiseThink?
Working at WiseThink has given me immense knowledge about how things work in the IT develop products which I never thought were possible. I enjoy my work life here because everyone in the team is very supportive and humble.
Explore Latest Roles
Principal Engineer – Java Desktop Applications
- Experience: 6 to 8 years of experience
- Location: Work from home
- Compensation: Based on discussion
- Education: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
- Role: Principal Engineer
- Job Profile: Individual Contributor, Principal Engineer
- Domain: Device Diagnostics Desktop Application
We are looking for a principal engineer to design and implement the desktop software for device diagnostics.
- You will be working with a business consultant to convert business requirements into technical features.
- You will be writing code that is enabled for unit testing.
- You will be building working with the lead to build a world class team of 20+ team in India for US based customer.
- You will be working with the architect to design for a new desktop app as well as integration with existing desktop app.
You need to be technically strong to write good quality code and lead a team who will do the same.
Excellent opportunity for career growth.
- Working closely with client (based in LA) & building strong business relationships to understand the requirements and implement them.
- Design and develop the desktop application for the same.
- Implement strong design, development & delivery process
- Enhance existing desktop application for robustness with unit tests, test automation, build process using CICD in near future
- Code review of team members
- Test automation & unit testing
- Assess high level and low level design on paradigm of design patterns
- Setting yourself up for high standards of quality, with significant attention to detail
The position will be work-from-home. WiseThink’s development center is located in Gurgaon & the client is based in the USA.
Fundamental technical skills
Proven Java Programming Experience of 6 to 8 years with Engineering Graduation
Expert at building cross-platform desktop applications using various frameworks such as JIDE Desktop Application Framework, JavaFX, etc.
Strong understanding of Design patterns, Multi-threading, data structures, algorithms device diagnostics
Expert at writing unit tests and Experience in using memory profile tools
Knowledge of source control tools. e.g. GIT /SVN/Perforce
Good to have experience with CICD.
Strong logical & analytical thinking for developing algorithms.
About the Product:
We have a successful device diagnostic desktop application with a good client base. We are looking at developing more desktop applications based on huge client demand in the same area. We are also looking at enhancing the existing software application with more features. In effect we want to make the software robust and nimble to integrations. With that goal in mind, we are looking for strong technical individuals with hands-on knowledge on development in Java with at-least 2 years of exposure on desktop development. Application provides excellent opportunities for the individual to grow technically as well professionally. As said earlier you will gain tremendous experience in building a 20+ member technical team with major exposure to a large enterprise customer base.
ZOHO CRM/CREATOR Developer
- Total 2+ Years of experience in ZOHO CRM/CREATOR
- Fulltime or Part time ZOHO CRM/CREATOR developer
- Should be a ZOHO Certified Developer
- Experienced in using all the features provided by ZOHO CRM, Books, Analytics and Creator
- Experienced in running and managing applications, entries on ZOHO and should be fully aware of how to use the different features of ZOHO
- Prior experience in development of business applications using ZOHO tools
- Candidate must have 2 Years of experience in ZOHO CRM/CREATOR
- Should be available to start immediately for Gurgaon Location
Didn’t Find A Suitable Role?
Fill the form below and we’ll inform you when we have an opening for you
Now it’s your turn to be progressive
Give a new direction to your business by implementing enterprise grade software solutions in it.
Talk to us about how we can help.