Foodtech Ventures is a leading Pizza manufacturer and QSR based out of Delhi NCR region. FTV is continuously enhancing its food delivery platform with the help of the processes being used commercially. It is using the latest technologies backed with Netherlands-based robotics partner and strategic investor. As the company plans to expand across the country, it needed an IT partner that could enhance and optimize their scattered processes and help them target their customers better.
Hospitality- Food Delivery
Platform: Zoho Cloud
Creator, Books, Inventory, Sales IQ & Invoice
The client wanted to expand its business by adopting a new strategy of delivering food while cooking in mobile kitchens. The main challenge was to integrate various processes on one platform. Earlier FTV used to manage all the processes such as customer order, location tracking, customer support, marketing, accounting etc using different applications. This method was time consuming and required a lot of manual efforts to capture customer information for further promotions. FTV therefore partnered with Wisethink to create a centrally managed solution.
Wisethink immediately looked into the problem and started working on the customized solution as required by Foodtech Ventures.
- Our team used Zoho Creator to build an integrated POS or Point of sale application. This application was integrated with Zoho books for accounting, Dista for location tracking, Zoho Inventory for inventory management and Whatsapp for messaging and customer support, and others for SMS service and IVR calling.
- We also helped the client in capturing the customer data and learning their behaviour for further promotions and digital marketing. This was done by automating the process of capturing customer order data from various platforms such as client’s website, app or phone and providing cumulative report using all the data at one place.
- Our team enhanced post order processes where the executives could check customer order history, coupon validation, availability or applicability, delivery possibility to locations, inventory checks for the ordered item etc. by simply logging into the POS application.
- POS module also provided all the features for scheduled/future deliveries. The customers were now able to book an order to deliver on certain date by scheduling through the app.
- We also integrated POS with a separatemodule for bulk order delivery feature for events, parties etc.
- The client could now view the entire customer report including transactions, coupon usage, cancelled or booked orders, refunds, customer feedback etc. on one dashboard. The POS also offered a knowledge base for the executives to refer while communicating with the customer.
- All the sales activities were streamlined and optimized with the integration of the CRM with POS application. The CRM created by our team helped in customer segmentation, tracking, interaction and data filtration for future targeting.
- Foodtech Ventures is now able to focus on customers’ demands better as most of their scattered processes have been integrated with one platform.
- Customer behaviour tracking and interaction using the CRM has helped FTV to target the customers better
- The client has appreciated the optimization and automation of the processes as it expects a good rise in sales.